Companion Apps & Experiences
Patients are people first, and people have a myriad of life challenges. How do you stay relevant when your products are often a component of a broader care journey?
Patient-centricity cannot be attained without experiences that fit into moments-that-matter for patients.
Multi-channel companion solutions that offer:
- Contextually sensitive content and tools for personalization
- Multi-channel access (app, web, voice, and telephony)
- Behavioral coaching and development of habits and skills
- Shared-discussion and shared-decision tools for care teams
Address the biggest patient engagement challenges:
- Measurable, verifiable adherence and compliance
- Coordination of information and access with HCPs
- Lasting change, affinity, and relationships with patients
- ROI for digital investments beyond brand marketing