About this Webinar
This webinar highlighted that VBC presents both opportunities and risks for innovation-driven pharmaceutical organizations who are either wading or diving head first into the digital health space.
- Pharma can leverage VBCs to differentiate and demonstrate the effectiveness of their beyond-the-pill initiatives versus their competitors, which can assist payers in making formulary and other reimbursement decisions
- Payers can utilize VBCs to gain experience with a beyond-the-pill solution or program, reducing uncertainty regarding clinical value, performance, and financial impact
- Overview of the 6P stakeholders of VBCs
- How digital health, digital medicine, and DTx are ripe for VBC reimbursement models
- The importance of VBC to the industry – VBCs align stakeholders to achieve performance goals and collaborate on the delivery of these goals
- However, there are new workstreams, data sharing agreements, and infrastructure that may be required to successfully implement a VBC arrangement between parties
About the Host
Tai Chung – Director of Partnerships
Tai is a senior leadership team member who focuses on digital health commercialization and clinical trials. He currently leads partnerships for clinical and engagement platforms and software as a service (SaaS) solutions. Tai assists clients with value-based care arrangements/contracting and the commercialization of digital care, health, medicine, therapeutic (DTx), and software as a medical device (SaMD) solutions. In his role, he leverages 15+ years of finance, legal, compliance, and healthcare experience to influence c-level executives and engagements.